Take Advantage of the TWO Highest Converting Marketing Tactics, All Done Within the Power of Email[monkeytools msnip=”http://monkeyplayr.com/playr.php?u=1190&p=2131″]
Email Spike is a combination of two powerful tools for email marketing : Video Spike and Timer Spike
With the release of this new tool, you can add embedded videos & animated GIFs to any email campaign. No longer stuck with including a link to a video that takes the reader to some other website, or to show a date of your event or announcement, you are now able to include either video and/or a countdown timer to your emails. Video is a proven winner when compared to other methods of conveying your message so this is good news for anyone in sales or marketing.
Add Embedded Videos & Animated GIFs to Any Email Campaign
- Embed Playable Video – if the email client doesn’t support video, a animated GIF is automatically created.
- Create any MP4 Video to Embed
- Use Animated YouTube Videos – from any YouTube video to copy and paste a clickable “video” into your emails
- PowerPoint Style Videos – Create Multiple slides into an animated GIF image
- At a Glance Dashboard- for all your included videos
- HTML 5 Browsers supported
- Selectable Video Dimensions – including 16:9 and HD formats
- Simple Copy and Paste – a few lines of code into your email
Add Embedded Countdown Timers to Any Email Campaign
- At a Glance Dashboard – of all your activity and expired timers
- Professional Designs – select from a large library of countdown timers and timer expiration designs
- Full Customization – full control and customization of the Font Type, Font Size, Font Color, Background Color, GIF Size and Day Display.
- Language Translation – can be translated into 50+of the most popular languages
- Accurate Analytics – impressions count for each timer
- Fully Hosted in the Cloud – nothing to install
- Mobile Devices Supported – iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Works in All Email Clients – including Gmail, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Thunderbird, Live Mail, Apple Mail and more.
This is currently in the Launch Pricing window, so check it out now and save yourself some serious cash.Get Charter Pricing During Launch Window