UPDATE July 1, 2015: Sad to say that 9Slides was acquired by Limeade.com and is not available for sale at this time. I have been told they are integrating 9Slides into their own employement engagement platform. Sad to see it disappear
Traditional online presentation and video tools lack something very important to a successful delivery – You! An innovative new web tool that adds you and your wonderful presence to your story is now out of beta and ready for you to explore.
Introducing 9Slides.com. By combining the personal connection that video can provide with a well-crafted PowerPoint presentation 9Slides produces an effective viewing experience that can be customized by the viewer. This is not embedding video into PowerPoint. This is a synchronized, side-by-side view that is customizable and adaptable to match the preferences and interests of each viewer. The viewer decides where they want to put their focus -on the video, the PowerPoint or equally between both. You are able to repeat, freeze or go backward or forward as you desire.
Click here to see how 9Slides looks in your browser.
Features to explore:
- Mouse over the screen to activate the control bar
- Click on the 4 arrows on the right of the control bar to make the presentation full-screen
- Once full screen, click on the far right icon in the control bar to change the position and layout of each window.
- Click on any individual slide, then the Play button on the left side of the control panel to play an individual slide again.
As the 9Slides presentation highlights, there are three simple steps to create your own presentation:
- Upload your video and PowerPoint deck into 9Slides
- Synchronize your video frames with individual slides in your PowerPoint deck
- Publish and share it securely with your intended audience
9Slides is finding some enthusiastic early support. Microsoft’s BizSpark is providing 9Slides services to 45,000 startup companies in its program. There is at least one Fortune 500 company already deploying 9Slides and I anticipate you will be seeing more innovative companies and individuals sharing their information with this tool.
“9SLIDES makes online pitches much more engaging and real” said Cliff Reeves, General Manager, Strategic and Emerging Business, Microsoft. “We are excited that BizSpark companies can now leverage this opportunity to make their online BizSpark profile much more effective and impactful”.
Pricing for 9Slides includes these options:
- Silver Tier: Free forever, you get 5 presentations
- Gold Tier: $9/month or $100/year. You get 10 presentations per month. You can can make your presentation password protected. You get analytics, You get faster encoding speed.
- Enterprise Tier: For big organizations with high volume & custom needs. Custom pricing based on seat, size, scope, usage.
Special Offer for Fill the Funnel Readers:
The first 50 readers who use this link and use “ftf12” will receive a 15% discount off of the yearly Gold subscription. Only 50 and then it is gone, so don’t wait.
Are you looking for a way to have your message stand out in a crowded market? 9Slides could be just what you need to make an impact.