If you lead a sales team or are in a senior level role at your company, you are probably actively engaged in the planning process to ensure you have a successful 2015. There is a lot to consider.
A few key questions that sales leaders need to be considering include:
- Is the sales compensation plan providing the results expected?
- Are you going to be hiring during the year?
- Are there roles/functions that do not exist that you need to add?
- How is your customer retention doing?
- Are you acquiring new customers at the rate you have planned for?
- Is your revenue meeting plans?
- What has changed over the past year with your competitors?
- What do your customers think of your products and services?
- Are your employees happy and likely to continue?
You get the idea -these are key sales management actions to be thinking about. There is a lot of work to be done to get definitive answers to these and many more questions before 2014 comes to an end. Possibly a little help will be of benefit to you and your team.Replay is Live Here!
On Wednesday, November 12th we have assembled many of the recognized thought leaders on Business to Business Sales Management together, in one broadcast and asked them to share their key recommendations to you as sales leaders. From across North America they will share their expertise on topics like Sales Hiring Best Practices, Onboarding, Territory Planning, Time Management and more.
You can learn from six of the best in Sales Management Consulting. During this 1 hour broadcast, our panel will share there best suggestions, without Powerpoint slides, but rather in a lively conversation-style amongst the panelists. We have also reserved some time to address key questions from our audience.Replay is Live Here!
There have been significant changes in your competive landscape, your customer base and your industry. I have been hearing it in my audiences across North America all year. You can use some help and this group of panelists have the experience to give you the support you need.
Our panelists for this event include:
- Lee Salz – CEO and Sales Management Strategist at Sales Architect
- Tibor Shanto – Principal at Renbor Sales Solutions
- Lori Richardson – Midmarket Sales Strategist, Author and Speaker at Score More Sales
- Steven Rosen – Executive Sales Coach at STAR Results
- Daniel Enthoven – Chief Marketing Officer at Enkata
I will be moderating this event and sharing the questions from all of you that attend.
I am really to
much impressed with these key sale management actions. I am tired with old
unaffected sale techniques. I am referring you One World Presentation
Management Ltd. (www.owpm.com) online Abstract Management System and Software
with effective services.