New Course Reveals: The Secrets to Becoming a Confident Communicator In Business.
In this Course You Will Discover…
Why listening is the most important communication skill in any situation whether it be a group meeting an interview giving orreceiving feedback or handling customer complaints.
How to communicate when there is conflict and the rules to follow so that you can reach a resolution that satisfies both parties. Words to watch out for and the significance of the “Y” word.
How to present to an audience of two or two thousand in person or over the internet using audio video or both. How your words and not your slides can be the most important part of your presentation.
Exercises After Each Chapter to Evaluate & Practice Your New Skills
- Listening – The Most Important Communication Skill
- Business Communication – Asking Questions
- Giving and Receiving Feedback the Constructive Way
- When Words Collide – Communicating in a Conflict
- How To Connect With Your Audience Through Audio and Podcasting
- How To Produce Excellent Videos YOur Audience Will Watch From Start To Finish
- How To Present An Excellent Webinar
- Presenting Live The Painless Way
- Quality COntent Creation – Interviewing An Expert
- Tips On Being Interviewed