A Video Product So Effective It Changed My Mind!
I changed my mind over the weekend after working with a new video tool that I had purchased a few days earlier. I had decided not to share this one with you because you have shared quite a few “video” tools over the last year.
I wasn’t sure that I was even going to buy it but a friend showed me some of her early results and I was intrigued by the ease and the effectiveness of the tool.
It is a unique, fully automated video creation software that has been designed to let you create engaging, professional quality videos in about 3 minutes each…
… even letting you add full voiceover to your videos with a single click… and without having to appear on camera or record your own voice.
Yet it’s not necessarily a “replacement” for other great video software!
I’ll explain below…
• Camtasia is a good intuitive software for creating more complex videos that require editing, transitions, cuts, and audio work. These videos can be good for live action presentations and demonstrations.
• It does take a lot of time to put the video together and experience to make it look good. There is a learning curve.
• You need quite a lot of creativity and frame-to-frame precision to make a good video – and you have to source all the content yourself.
VidBullet was designed to be the perfect tool to use when you want to create & publish a massive amount of QUALITY engaging video content, using a proven format (the Video Bulletin) with bare minimum effort and cost.
VidBullet isn’t designed to replace every other video software out there… its purpose is to create highly engaging, traffic-ready videos (Video Bulletins) in minutes… saving you months of time, countless headaches and a great deal of money.
You can monetize these videos, use them to promote offers and drive traffic.
- You just fill in a form…
- Select any images you’d like to use…
- Optionally add voiceover with a single click…
- … and you’re done (it takes about 3 minutes)
I wouldn’t recommend using this for full-on sales videos, but for getting a lot of engaging content out there fast, ready to drive traffic, leads and sales (for yourself, or clients).
But there are PLENTY of ways you SHOULD use it!
– Announcing a new product
– Showcasing physical e-commerce products
– Advertising local businesses and deals
– Promoting an affiliate offer
– Creating simple videos to get traffic from YouTube and other sites for any niche
VidBullet isn’t designed to replace every other video software out there… its purpose is to create highly engaging, traffic-ready videos (Video Bulletins) in minutes… saving you months of time, countless headaches and a great deal of money. I see the real power of VidBullet is when it is used with other tools. Think about creating a quick video using VidBullet and then broadcasting as a “Live” video on Facebook or YouTube using this tool called LiveCasterPro 3.
Here is an example video that features the text to voice conversion and one of the background tracks. Start to finish – 7 minutes.
NOTE: if you do not like the Text-to-Voice conversion and/or the background audio you selected, I use Camtasia and remove the audio and add my own voice and/or new background track.
When you spend less time and money on video creation, you can focus on other areas of your business or online venture, while still getting great results. VidBullet will become a frequently used tool in your video creation arsenal.